CEO Mentor, Executive Search, Talent Agent, Career Coach
Kylie Hammond is a leading Human Capital Management & Talent Management Consultant with over 20+ years of professional work experience. Kylie partners exclusively with a select group of clients, and coaches her clients across executive, leadership, sales, business, women’s issues and career development areas. We can develop a unique coaching program designed just for you, and offers a one-hour no obligation session with all of her prospective new clients. Coaching can be delivered in person at her Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane offices, via Cyber-Programs from the comfort of your own home – ideal for the busy executive, as well as offering live online chats via our virtual office.
Kylie brings years of experience leading Human Capital Management & Performance Management Programs, to each and every coaching engagement, having worked in global corporations including Cisco Systems, PeopleSoft, and Deloitte Consulting. She is a certified Human Resources Practitioner, and is qualified to deliver and implement Full Circle Feedback 360-Degree Assessments & HR Performance Services Projects. In addition, she is highly experienced with the suite of ExtendedDISC tools and systems, and regularly uses these practical approaches throughout her coaching programs. With over 20,000 hours of practical coaching experience, Kylie works with senior executives in major corporations, and through our Executive Coaching offerings, on a one-on-one basis to help execute significant career change.
As one of Australia’s leading Executive Search Consultants and Executive Coaches, Kylie brings unique insight into the career coaching process. She has developed several programs designed specifically to get executives engaged in meaningful employment within 90 days of initial appointment. If you are looking for results, then look no further, and contact us today for a confidential discussion on 1800 RESULTS or (02) 9967 2121.
Coaching Qualifications include:
- Bachelor Degree, majoring in Industrial Relations
- Certified Recruitment Consulting Services Associate (RCSA)
- Certified and accredited Human Resources Consultant (AHRI)
- Certified and accredited Results Coaching Systems Coach
- FullCircle Feedback Certified and accredited Facilitator & Practitioner
- Certified ExtendedDISC Trainer & Facilitator
- Over 20,000 hours of coaching experience
Programs Offered Include:
Cyber-Coaching Program For The Busy Executive
Leverage the power of the internet, and experience Cyber-Coaching from the comfort of your home or office. This program is ideal for the busy executive, with all coaching sessions delivered via the internet, leveraging video, audio and file sharing capabilities. Must have computer access, preferably broadband, for this service. Includes 10 x 1 hour Executive Coaching Sessions conducted personally by Kylie Hammond. Book via our Online Shop. Excellent value and very convenient.
Interview Coaching Program
Kylie is one of Australia’s top Executive Search Consultants and Executive Career Coaches. Join her unique Interview Coaching Program that gets results. If you have secured that all important job interview, you need Kylie or one of her experienced Interview Coaches on your side to make sure that you get the job! Offered either in person in Sydney, or via Cyber-Coaching, this exclusive interview preparation program consists of 3 x 1 hour interview coaching sessions, and is ideal for the Executive preparing for important interviews, panel interviews and psychological testing. This program involves mock interview practice and preparation for specific job interviews with corporates, government or the education sector. Kylie’s interview preparation program is based on HR best practice, and leverages competency-based interviewing techniques, and Top Grading interview principles. This service is a must for candidates who want to achieve success at job interview, and includes an ExtendedDISC Personality Profile and our Executive Candidate’s Survival Guide. The 3 interview coaching sessions need to be used within 6 months of booking. Excellent value, book via our Online Shop today.
The Executive Career Coaching Program
If you are looking for a Career Coaching Program that gets results, look no further. Designed personally by Kylie to help Executives implement a new career plan and identify opportunities in your chosen field. Most programs are custom designed for the individual, and involve a minimum of 10 coaching sessions, ExtendedDISC Personality Analysis and other leading HR assessment tools. Still don’t know what you want to be when you grow up? That’s ok! Kylie works with Executives from all walks of life who are seeking greater balance and meaning in their lives and careers. Explore one-on-one executive career coaching and mentoring, strategic networking and a variety of research and support services to facilitate executive career transition, including sourcing new senior roles or entrepreneurial ventures. Our programs are practical, results-orientated, and have a proven success rate of engaging executives in new employment within 90 days of initial appointment. Contact Kylie today to arrange an appointment to discuss further. Phone 1800 RESULTS or email.
Talent Agent: Career Management Program
Top Talented Senior Executives are increasingly seeking a more proactive approach to career management. Kylie Hammond Executive Search offers its most senior candidates an exclusive, invitation only approach to managing your executive career. For the Senior Executive who wants to manage, lead and take control of their career, this innovative approach is a market-leading, exclusive Executive Career Management Service. Effectively, many Executive Search and Recruitment firms choose only to represent the interests of the hiring company. Kylie Hammond will assist and represent our senior executives, who match our stringent criteria, in a highly confidential and professional way, managing their executive career management strategy, developing their career portfolio, identifying upcoming career opportunities, fielding employment offers, leveraging our network of “C” level contacts, and, when appropriate, assisting with salary and employment negotiations. For a strictly confidential discussion about this exclusive service, please contact Kylie Hammond on 1800 RESULTS for further information.
Kylie Hammond Executive Outplacement Program delivers one-on-one Executive Career Coaching and mentoring, strategic networking, and a variety of research and support services to facilitate executive career transition, including sourcing new senior roles or entrepreneurial ventures. Our programs are practical and results-orientated and have a proven success rate of engaging executives in new employment within 90 days of initial appointment. Our programs are exclusively designed for executives who have been employed at a management, professional or senior management level, and who require guidance and mentoring to achieve a forward career move and secure a new executive position. Kylie Hammond Outplacement Services offer a full service program which continues until a new executive position is achieved. Program includes 10 x coaching sessions + ExtendedDISC Personality Profiling – affordable for companies and individuals alike – bookings can be made via our Online Shop.
Kylie Hammond’s unique Onboarding Programs, exclusively for Executives, leverage a proven Talent Management Program designed to retain top talent to your organisation and get the best performance from your newly hired Executives. Whether you are a company wishing to demonstrate commitment to your new employee, invest in their ongoing development, or an Executive who wants to perform and excel during those crucial first 120 days in a new role, this program is for you. Delivered personally by Kylie Hammond, or one of her trained and certified Career Coaches, this program is designed to get results throughout the first year of employment! The program consists of 12 x coaching sessions scheduled during the first year of employment, ExtendedDISC Personality Assessment, and FullCircleFeedback 360-degree Assessment. Affordable for companies and individuals alike – bookings can be made via our Online Shop.
Recent Coaching Engagements & Results:
- Engaged by CEO of International Media company to coach on personal development & organisational development issues and implement action plan.
- Engaged by COO in major Telecommunications organisation to implement personal development program to address communication, leadership, time management capability and improve team dynamics.
- Engaged by Board of International Recruitment Company to coach and support Principal Consultant to develop sales strategy & plan to increase billings and client base. Increased annual billings from $600,000 per annum to over $1.2million in 12 months.
- Partnered with Managing Director of IT start-up, coaching engagement focused on restructuring shareholders, venture capital partners and redevelopment of business plan moving forward.
- Engaged by CEO of start-up specialist Professional Services Consulting firm, to develop go-to-market strategy, implement recruitment plan, and coach Principals on developing individual business & performance plans.
- Engaged by Senior Manager to implement Career Development Plan and execute a confidential career change to another industry, in a more senior role. Engaged to provide interview coaching, career coaching and executive career management support services. Career change executed in under 3 months from initial engagement.
- Partnered with CEO of listed ASX organisation to provide confidential coaching program centred around re-negotiation of salary package and long-term incentives. Shadowed CEO during contract negotiations which resulted in a 40% increase in overall remuneration package.
- Engaged by numerous executive candidates seeking practical interview coaching & career advice.
- Engaged by CFO of listed ASX organisation to provide confidential career management advice and support during merger & acquisition activity, repositioning the CFO for a CEO position within the organisation following merger.
Kylie has worked in a variety of senior management positions, with a strong focus on building high performance teams. This background has helped her to bring a unique perspective to both clients and the coaching process. A member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA), the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI), and the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD). Also an active member of the International Coaching community, and is committed to upholding and basing our coaching practice on the Ethical Standards and Code of Ethics associated with the International coaching profession. To contact us please click here or phone 1800 RESULTS or (02) 9967 2121 to arrange for an appointment.