Executive Employment & Job Opportunities
Executive Employment Available in Australia
Kylie Hammond is currently recruiting and has General and Executive positions available in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane Australia. In addition, due to Kylie's extensive international network, overseas positions are also often available via our international executive search partners.
Kylie conducts the vast majority of her assignments in a highly confidential way for her clients and this means that many retained search engagements are NOT advertised via job boards or in print media. To be considered in advance for executive and general management opportunities, please register an expression of interest for upcoming roles and Kylie will make an appointment to interview you to discuss your career aspirations, background and fit with her clients. Please note, due to Kylie's significant travel schedule and commitments, it is not always possible to arrange interviews at short notice.
To be registered to receive confidential briefings about the "unadvertised" senior executive employment and the portfolio of Executive Search assignments that Kylie is currently handling; please send us your current resume or corporate biography. Please send all documents as either WORD or PDF format. Your details will be reviewed personally by Kylie, and will be registered for current and upcoming Executive Search assignments. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence. Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Act statement for further information.
Click Here To Register With Kylie Hammond
Current Search Assignments
Non-Executive Director & Advisory Board Roles -
Posted 4th June 2012 by Board Portfolio - Sydney Area, Australia
Board Portfolio is working with a range of high potential ICT, Media, Energy, eCommerce & Retail business to source top talent to join the Board of Directors or to form an Advisory Board to support the companies' management team or board.We have over 100+ board vacancies and opportunities. Specifically we are looking for top director-level talent to help us with the following opportunities:
- Investor, Non-Executive Director, Advisory Board Members - New Media Technology Company: High profile new media technology company, high profile backers and well established management team. Currently undergoing capital raising process. Seeking experienced savvy directors based in Sydney or Melbourne.
- Advisory Board Members - Corporate Wellness Company: Well established corporate wellness company making a big name for themselves. Rapid expansion underway with clinics opening in Melbourne & Brisbane to support their very successful Sydney operations. Top calibre management team and board of directors in place. Advisory Board members can be located in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, diverse backgrounds required.
- Investor Non Executive Directors - Health & Beauty Business: Beauty salons in Sydney, Melbourne & Perth, online expansion combined with traditional retail business. Rapid expansion, under-going modest capital raising program. Investor NEDs can be located in Perth, Sydney or Melbourne.
- Advisory Board Members - eCommerce Retail Pharmacy: Established $7m turnover eCommerce Retail business, specialising in Pharmacy. Seeking advisory board members, mixture of experience and expertise. Can be located in all capital cities.
- Advisory Board Members - eCommerce Retail Fashion: High growth potential eCommerce Retail business, if you love shoes, you will love this opportunity. Seeking advisory board members with mixture of experience and expertise. Prefer advisory board members located Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Investor, Non-Executive Director - Energy Retail: Energy business currently undergoing capital raising process; seeking an experienced Non-Executive Director to join the board. Executive Equity opportunity. Brisbane based ideal, but other locations considered.
- Advisory Board Members - IT SaaS Photography: Substantial SaaS business with a focus on Photography. High profile board of directors and management team is well established. High growth opportunity. Seeking advisory board members with mixture of skills and experience; prefer Sydney based. Start your Board Portfolio today and contact Kylie Hammond CEO for a confidential briefing.
- Advisory Board Members - Award Winning Children Furniture & Accessories: Seeking advisory board members for amazing children furniture company, unique value proposition, substantial international growth prospects. Mixture of experience required. Advisory Board members can be based in a range of locations.
- Advisory Board Members - Healthy, Beauty, Wellness Online Business: Seeking advisory board members, located Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane for high potential online business focused on the health, beauty and wellness sectors. Mixture of experience required. Start your Board Portfolio today!
For more information about the above Non-Executive Director & Advisory Board Roles please send your NED, ED Board profile or resume to email or contact Kylie Hammond Principal of Board Portfolio today for a confidential briefing on 1800 BOARD.
Financial Advisor - Branch Management Responsibilities, Tamworth, New South Wales - Posted 6th June 2012 Kylie Hammond Executive Search Group
With offices in regional Queensland and Sydney our client is independently owned and manages around $150million in invested funds through its in-house portfolio administration service. Our client is a firm that focuses on services to clients, business development and has a strong focus on making direct investments. The company also runs a managed fund, providing clients with in-house access to less volatile asset classes.
We are seeking an experienced financial advisor to help manage our client's Tamworth office and contribute positively to their business plan.
The role involves taking responsibility for the existing Tamworth client base, and providing day-to-day leadership for two support staff. Strong technical skills developed in financial planning, para-planning, stockbroking, funds management or accounting are essential. They will be complemented by social skills which gain the trust of a discerning client base,and attract new business through a client-focussed, credible attitude. The ability to meet ASIC responsible officer requirements will be viewed favourably.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience,and your ability to meet our clients quality and revenue goals. Initial support and introductions will be provided. Equity participation is available at an early stage, and provides the means by which the right candidate can maximise their success within the organisation.
Tamworth is a city of 35,000 residents servicing a broader population base of 100,000. Home of the renowned Country Music Festival,the region offers outstanding opportunities in education, sporting and social pursuits, as well as spouse employment prospects in a wide range of industries. Please contact Kylie Hammond, Principal today for a confidential briefing on 1800 RESULTS.